#goalWILD Master Course
Everything you need to set WILD goals, see them through, and change your life.
In #GoalWILD I will share with you my secrets to:
- Identify Your Life Passions
- Theme/Name Your Year
- Discover Your Core Values
- Shed the Masks You Hide Behind
- Reverse Engineer Your Goals
- Identify Your Key Priorities
- Evaluate and Reward Your Progress
- Adjust When Needed
- Connect with Accountability Support
- Stay on the journey and realize your dreams!
PLUS, I’m launching a BRAND NEW #goalWILD private FaceBook Group to facilitate discussion and interaction, with daily tips to keep you on track!
In addition to 1-month of weekly video coaching modules, you’ll also get my very own:
- Master Workbook
- Master Checklist
- Vision Worksheet
- Daily Goals Planner
- Accountability Workbook
- Weekly Worksheets
- Time Calculator
- THREE personal growth inventories
- Set Your Goals (the one we did together today)
- Discover Your Core Values (the one corporate teams have paid me thousands for)
- Shed Your Masks (based on my leadership book One Face)
- Weekly Q&A sessions with experts
- My Private #goalWILD accountability group online
AND LIFETIME ACCESS TO ALL COURSE UPDATES!
Sarah McDugal is an author, speaker, and abuse recovery coach who works exclusively with women who have been wounded by toxic relationships in the faith community.
Sarah makes regular media and speaking appearances on the topics of spousal abuse, spiritual abuse, and power abuse. Her messages are focused on the importance of discernment, repentance, and recovery. She also trains faith-based organizations how to respond to abuse with biblical redemption and legal responsibility.
Sarah's passion is to provide resources to meet the overwhelming needs of Christian women recovering from abusive marriages. She also serves on the North American Division #EndItNow Task Force for policy development and abuse awareness.
Sarah holds a Master's in International Development from Andrews University and a Bachelor's in English and Religion from Southern Adventist University. Her areas of expertise include:
- Abuse Recovery Coach
- International Speaker
- Abuse Response Trainer
- Co-founder of Bucket Brigade Against Abuse and WILD
- Author of: